About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost a daughter of the King. A believer in miracles. A prime example of change. I am adored and loved by the one person who will NEVER stop loving me. I am humbled and grateful. More than anything though, I am awe-struck at my relationship with Christ and honored to serve Him as my Abba Father. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain at this point in my life.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Out of the HopeQuest bubble

So my friends...it's been three months since I have posted and since I left. A long VERY HARD three months. I would not trade it for anything though. I overcame things I never thought I could and faced realities that I didn't know existed. More than anything though I stepped to a new level in my faith and reached a level of intimacy I have never known with my God. We make "Christianity" so complicated. When in fact it is so simple, so childish. He has simply called us to believe.
While gone I was challenged on what I believed. I had tons of head knowledge, but at what point does it go from head to heart. THAT IS WHEN YOU TRULY BELIEVE! Ya know there are instances in the bible where miracles where performed and people were amazed by God and His love, grace and mercy. There are people who believe these are just stories when you ask them to test this out in there own lives. I was one, until now. You see, I believe that God still does these things, simply in different ways for our society. I am being tested on that right now in my personal life. Do I believe that God will deliver me? YES, absolutely! I believe that He is capable of making beauty of ashes and a masterpiece of what seems a mess. My part is to believe and trust. To not be shaken or weary. To dye to my wants and desires (including timing) and just let God move in the unmistakable way that He does.
I challenge you all to test your faith. Find out what it is you truly believe. Can He perform miracles? Can He make the impossible, possible? Or maybe if you need modern day wording...Can He restore marriages? Can He heal? Can He provide for us financially? Can He give us hope in a hopeless world?

No comments: