About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost a daughter of the King. A believer in miracles. A prime example of change. I am adored and loved by the one person who will NEVER stop loving me. I am humbled and grateful. More than anything though, I am awe-struck at my relationship with Christ and honored to serve Him as my Abba Father. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain at this point in my life.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nothing can seperate us from HIS love!

I don't know about you, but this gets me stoked! In my current situation, it would be so easy for me to pull a poor me. I often feel inadequate and unloved right now. Being separated from Matt has been so much harder than I expected coming home. I feel incredibly unloved by him and it makes me question allot about myself. I feel unloved at times by Andrew when he is crying I want to go to my Ma's house and be with my Daddy. Mind you he is only 2 so that is normal when unexpected change happens in their little worlds. I could go on and on, but you get the point.
What is most important for me to know especially in these moments and for you to know in similar moments is NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM HIS LOVE. Isn't that comforting! At the end of the day when people have said ugly things or when your children are acting out, remember that our God is still loving us. He is waiting for us to come to Him with our heartache and sadness to renew our spirit. Believe me when I say that He will deliver you from your storm. He has delivered me in the past and will deliver me in the present. Stand firm on the fact that we are loved by God who is the creator of the purest form of love SELFLESS! Bath yourselves in truth when Satan wants you to believe the lies that you are unlovable.
I hope this has encouraged you today, and remember that loving others is something we are as believers called to do. LOVE GOD/LOVE PEOPLE

1 comment: